Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Did you ever think about the world being created for YOU? The order of creation was just that: order. God created everything in order, culminating in His ultimate creation: MAN. WOW! That is so cool! How did I not see that before? How does God show us something new from something we have heard/read/known our entire lives? (The story of creation.) AMAZING!

And guess what else I learned in BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) this morning? KNOWING GOD IS THE MEANING OF LIFE! MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AND GLORIFY HIM! Whew! Now I can stop trying to figure these things out!

2 comments:

Heather said...

We just had that meaning of life discussion this morning at our house. Amazingly simple and yet profound, isn't it?
I feel a little sad missing out on BSF. I am glad I'm getting a taste of it through you!

Theresa said...

Hi, Danna!!! I just found this. You kids need to start telling me when you make blogs! I love having something to read!

I want to encourage you to keep it up. I love getting to know you this way, and, even more, getting to see how God is working in your life.

Love you!!!