Thursday, October 06, 2005

I LOVE FALL! This is my absolute FAVORITE time of year! I love the sound of my windchimes chiming. I love the feel of the cool breeze (or wind, as the case may be!) I love the changing leaves, the smells. Cool days, especially the first ones, make me smile! :o)

************************************************************************************

I am counting my blessings today. I have the most wonderful husband! I can't believe I get to be married to him!

And friends! Oh my goodness! Sometimes I feel lonely and insecure; but then someone hands me a piece of bread and tells me how much they love me and what an encouragement I am to them. And as they do, they have no idea how much I needed that at that precise moment. But God did.

**********************************************************************************

God, thank you for cool breezes....and cool friends! And the COOLEST husband!!!!

3 comments:

DJT said...

In my opinion, you get what you have because you are such a great spouse and friend in return!!

Thank you for being you.

And yes, it is wind and it is not cool, it is cold!! I will have to bring out the stocking cap!!!!

Theresa said...

heheh... I almost feel like I need to look away from all the mushiness. ;)

Just kidding!!

Danna, I just love you! You're such an encouragement to me.

As simple as it is, I sometimes forget to tell God thank you for the little joys in my life. I take my husband, children, and friends for granted and complain about the weather even when it's good! Thanks for reminding me that He gives us so much to be thankful for!!!

Heather said...

You love windchimes AND lemon gum and toothpaste!!??!! Okay - I am the lucky friend!
I love you!