Sunday, September 25, 2005

Blogging 101

OK, so my first blog was really my husband talking, but it is true. I have been encouraged and yes, even threatened, to get blogging. Of course, it's not as easy as it appears. I had a blog that I had never blogged on. Now that I want to blog, I couldn't get it to work, so I had to start over. Of course this made me not want to blog at all! Anyway....here I am. :o)

I have been thinking today about what I might like to blog about. I think what has prevented me until now is that I wondered what I would have to say that anyone would care to read or comment on. Then I realized that's not really what it's about. As I talked to some friends, I realized this was a way for us to get to know each other better. No interruptions, no time constraints...

So....I am still gathering my thoughts on what I might like to blog about....

Stay tuned.....

2 comments:

DJT said...

I will definitely be tuned in!!!

Heather said...

WOOOOO HOOOO!
Blah blah blog..... I'm just so excited ! You are such a fun friend and I love you ! Thanks for sharing yourself! I can't wait! (I was just about to give up and go to bed.....)
I may forward you that funny get to know you survey that Theresa has on hers! That's a good starting place!
Love you!