Monday, December 04, 2006

OK...Seems I have been tagged by a "friend" to list six weird things about me. So I know I'm weird, but I was hoping no one else had noticed. :o)

So here we go:

1) When I fold towels, towels of the same color may not be stacked together.
2) I love salsa, ketchup, pizza sauce, etc....everything tomato-y, but NOT tomatoes.
3) Actually, I have many food issues. Eggs: I will only eat them scrambled HARD and can barely stand to be sitting with someone who is eating them fixed another way.
4) I love school/office supplies. (Post-It notes, pens, pencils, calendars...)
5) I am addicted to lip balm. At any given time, I may have 6-10 different lip balms in my purse.
6) I am a chronic ironer. I even iron something I am planning to wear underneath something else. (NOT my underwear though!) :o)

Hmmm...that was much easier than I anticipated....that can't be good!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY! why is friend in quotations? *cries* :D

I have laundry folding issues too!

Love you!!!!

DJT said...

Don't forget the one about not being able to sleep in an unmade bed!

Michelle said...

haha so i know i have never commented but i am glad someone else was forced to play this game as well :0) and i thought your list was fantastic!

Anonymous said...

yes... yes... you were all very good sports. :)

Thank you. :)