Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ahhh...The weather has finally changed. Don't get me wrong: 75 degrees on Thanksgiving Day DOES have its advantages. But I LOVE cooler weather! And there is just something wrong about the window being open behind the Christmas tree! So I am excited that seasonal weather is arriving. I'm sitting here in the quiet of my house, listening to the rain. It's 4:40pm but it's pretty dark. The only lights on are the Christmas tree lights. I have been catching up on blog reading and have been wowed with what I have read. (I have some pretty amazing friends!) I'm feeling blessed....and I just wanted you to know.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

That gentle rain really did turn into something beautiful!!! I am amazed at how long it has lasted. I loved my two snow days out of school. I could stand for some more of this stuff this winter, unless of course it meant still having to go to school in June!