Monday, March 17, 2008

WORKSHOP IS NEXT WEEK!!! I said this out loud to a friend today, and it caught me off guard. Not that I wasn't aware of the dates of this year's Workshop; I just couldn't believe it's NEXT WEEK!!! Workshop is one of my most favorite times of year. I have loved it since the first time I came to Tulsa in 1982, when I was 18 years old. What a privilege to get to be a part of this awesome event, not only as an attendee, but as a member at Memorial and then as co-coordinator for 2005, 2007 and 2008. I've already been dreaming about it, wondering who will be here, what old friends I am going to see. And last night I dreamed that no one showed up. :o( 

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I'll be there... so don't worry about no one showing up. ;)

Tammy said...

Like that's gonna happen! I am sure your eyes will be opened to see all the people once it gets started! I love you! (and you know my prayers for you and Becky are going into overtime right now ;)