Friday, June 29, 2007

So I have been tagged by the sweet Theresa. I think she does this to get me to blog! :o)

Here are the rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Here we go:

1) I am a rule follower. Last week my husband told me to park behind this white car and I parked DIRECTLY BEHIND the white car! He laughed at me.

2) I love magazines

3) I didn't get married until I was 39

4) I met my husband at York College 25 years ago :o)

5) I really like Bobby Knight, Texas Tech basketball coach

6) I've been on 4 cruises, but none with my husband.

7) If I am going to any kind of get-together, I want to know what others are wearing so I am neither over- or under-dressed

8) I make my bed every morning


Even though I am a confessed rule follower, I don't have 8 people I can tag. So I tag Doug, Jeannie, Shane May and Tammy.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

teehee! Thanks for being such a good sport. :)

Lovely picture there, by the way. ;)

Heather said...

#7 - nor wearing the SAME dress as me. :-) I love you!

Tammy said...

OK..Ok...I am blogging again, promise!