Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My theme statement over the last couple of years has been: There's a plan! Who knew? I am still having those moments where I see the Bible in a way I never have before. I guess that's why the Hebrew writer says that the word of God is "living and active". (Hebrews 4:12)

At the beginning of the year, I decided not to do BSF this semester, but I wanted and needed to do something that was somewhat structured in regard to Bible study. So I chose a Beth Moore workbook, "A Woman's Heart: God's Dwelling Place". It's about the tabernacle. I just never realized how much the tabernacle had to do with Jesus!

I have been working on this Bible study on my own and really enjoying it. This past Sunday night, Melissa Smith and I were talking about Bible studies and she told me she was doing a Bible study at Jenks that her mother-in-law was teaching, a Beth Moore study. I asked her which one and it was the same one I am doing! She invited me to come with her. I asked her where they were in the study and they were on the same week that I am! (As I am typing this I am thinking of all of the details of the tabernacle and how God spelled out every single thing He wanted them to do; and we wonder if He cares about the details of our lives?! Look at this example!) So I went this morning. It was really great. It was a variety of women. I was very blessed!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Don't you just love how God gives us those heart pounding moments to realize just how in tune with our day to day life He really is! I'm so jealous of your study. I don't know if it is right to be jealous of someones Bible study; maybe I should study that! :) Anyway, I hope to do one this summer!

Carrie said...

Danna...HI

I do not know how you have time for Workshop and a bible study, but I admire you for that! I know we have to take time and do those things...which I have enjoyed since I moved here, but I know you are super busy right now.....
I miss you and I will see you in a week friend:)

Unknown said...

Danna,

Are you from Iowa?

If so, from PV?

email me please
katiekatie@mchsi.com

Kathie Suiter