Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm kind of cranky.

Frankly, I am tired of this weather. I have been venturing out, but it's frustrating and the roads are SO bumpy!

I've been lashing out at my husband; I hate when I do that. (Sorry, Moto!) Everything seems to bug me.

And then the important things jar me back into what really matters in life. One of our missionaries and a good friend of some good friends were killed in a car accident yesterday in Uganda. Another friend lost her grandmother today.

Now why was I whining???

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Danna,

I do not blame you all for being that way....when I was staying with my in-laws before we moved here, we had that big snow storm and I was LOCKED away for two days with them.....the boys too...but that was only two days and you are going on 6. You can come stay with me for a while if you want:) We have PF Chengs here and some other good restauraunts....a great mall, and there is no snow or ice to be seen!!!
I will pray for your sanity OK.....but get prepared because you have another storm coming your way.......
remember I only live an hour and a half aways!!!!
LOVE YA

Jeanne said...

You've been tagged! Go to my blog and get the details! luv ya!