Monday, October 09, 2006

I DID IT! I can't believe it! WHOO-HOO!!! This was taken in Burlington, IA; that's the Mighty Mississippi in the background.

I LOVE FALL!!! It's always such a long time coming around here, but it's SO worth the wait!

It finally happened: On Friday afternoon, I was actually so bored that I vacuumed! VACUUMED! Of course, my carpet needed to be vacuumed, it was just the idea that I couldn't think of anything better to do than VACUUM!

We had a nice weekend. It always goes way too fast though. B was here and was pleasant. That's been nice. Thanks to all of you who pray for us; keep it up!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

I'm so proud of you! For both the vacuuming and the picture.

I dusted. I know... it's a shock! It won't happen again for a few more years. :D

Heather said...

A picture? MULTIPLE POSTS?
WOW !! Is it Christmas?

Can't wait till Friday night! I love you lady! Vacumm and post away!

:-)

Jeanne said...

You're baaaaaaaaaaaaack! I'm so glad!!!! I have missed hearing you say "Who knew, there's a plan?!?!?!" so much! Those words encouraged and spoke to me in a way you will never fully know. I'm trying to blog again, but living with my parents doesn't make it very easy. I have to use the computer in my dad's home office which isn't always convenient or private! Oh well, welcome back my friend - it's so good to hear from you again!

always lovin ya & remembering ya in my prayers,

Jeanne