Wednesday, January 25, 2006

OK, I am totally stealing this from Mike Cope and I know Carrie mentioned it recently too, but I love the question and the memories it brings flooding! (As I read the comments on Mike Cope's blog, I had tears in my eyes!)

So...

"I want worship to be directed to God and to express the thoughts of the whole community of faith. BUT, if I got to pick my favorite three worship songs to sing this Sunday morning, they would be . . . ."

Finish the sentence. I'll give you mine later.

4 comments:

Theresa said...

I've been thinking for a while... and I guess I ought to go with the ones I've been singing in my head. But only choosing three is just plain not fair! :o)

1. Blessed Be Your Name
2. O Sacred Head
3. God of Wonders

Danna said...

TODAY...mine are:
1)In Christ Alone
2) How Great is Our God
3) Here I Am

And there are SO many more: Faithful Love, Paradise Valley, I Will Worship, Just As I Am, There's a Stirring...Whose idea was it to name only THREE????

Brenda said...

Everyday it changes...so today mine would be these:

Blessed Be Your Name
Wondeful Merciful Savior
Make me more free

Carrie said...

Ok I have to many favorites and I am glad to see you are finally Blogging again...I know I have been out of it....but..I have to many favorite songs to choose....now I could name the ones I do not care for but that wouldn't be to nice:) LovE YA