Saturday, November 12, 2005

It's been a long time since I blogged. It's not that I haven't wanted to, it's just that the things/topics I have felt like I needed to blog about I feel are things I SHOULD'T blog about. I think I don't want people to know what I am REALLY like. They probably wouldn't like me.

On that same note, I took a personality test this week. I should be glad that I had one, but I have been fretting about it ever since I took it! I didn't like what I turned out to be. For some reason, I only saw all the negative traits of that personality type. Oddly enough, a friend told me that's part of my personality type! :o)

2 comments:

DJT said...

Despite what you choose to focus on, you are a wonderful person. God has designed you perfectly for me! I LOVE YOU!!!

Theresa said...

Every personality type has some negative in it. It's your choice to focus on the negative parts of yourself or the positive parts... I, personally, think a nice balance is called for. Rejoice in our weaknesses and all that jazz, but be aware of the strengths God gave us and use them for His glory.

I think you're awesome!!!