Friday, January 09, 2009

I've been thinking about New Year's resolutions. I know, it's the 9th day of the year already, but I think I may still be in vacation mode! :D

Anyway, one that came to mind last night was this: I am going to really work on not saying "Oh my gosh". I've noticed recently that the "bad" language that bothers me most is when people use God's name. It has made me notice more how I use a form of that. It's something I have always struggled with; I remember my parents getting onto me about it when I was a kid. So that is one thing I am going to work on this new year. I am putting it in writing, asking those of you who read and spend time with me to hold me accountable. :D

Other resolutions:
1) The usual eat better and exercise more
2) work on my relationship w/B
3) Spend more time with God
4) Be a better wife/friend

No comments: