Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

It's always been one of my favorite holidays, probably because my birthday is the next day. And I love hearts. Yet I didn't have a Valentine until I was 37 years old. But guess what? He is STILL my Valentine, my one and only love! And the best news is, he will be until the end of time. I am beyond blessed. As one of the cards that I gave him today said, he knows me better than anyone else and he loves me anyway. :o)

Yeah, I waited a long time for a Valentine; but boy, was he worth the wait!

I love you, Moto!

2 comments:

DJT said...

Moto loves you!! You are truly an amazingly beautiful woman!!

Jeanne said...

Happy Birthday! I'm late because I updated my blog to the new format and then haven't been able to sign on for the last 4 days!!! I hope your birthday was great! You are a precious friend who I think of often! Love ya!