Saturday, April 01, 2006

The changing of seasons....Fall is my favorite, followed closely by spring. I think it's the change from extreme weather to perfect! April 1st really feels like the beginning of spring, especially when the forecasted high is 80 degrees!! So, in honor, I have painted my toenails for the first time and have sandals on. Ahhh.....

For all of my prayer buddies out there, could you throw up a few extra for us this weekend? We are both dreading it and he's not even here yet! I hate that!! Weekends are certainly NOT for dreading!!!

On a brighter note, my favorite OKC restaurant opened in BA this week: Ted's Cafe Escondido! We went last night! YUMMO!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Yea! For painted toenails! I did mine yesterday! My toes were screaming for sandal weather. We can't wait to try Ted's. We've heard so much about it from some friends in you use to go to the one in OKC. How about you guys and us at Ted's one night soon? You can help us figure out what to order! By the way, I've been throwing up several extra requests for your weekend. Just know you are not alone. We've walked that road too and I know how confusing it is and how much it hurts your heart. I love you!

Theresa said...

woah... everything is so different! You and Heather and your changing things. Oi. I can't keep up! :o)

Love you!