Sunday, March 19, 2006

WOW! I didn't realize how long it had been since I blogged. It's not that I haven't had anything to say, just wondering how/if to say it and finding the time. It's hard to type when the computer is on the floor!

We got moved and our new house is starting to feel like home.

I had a meltdown this afternoon when I got home from church. I have no idea why. I mean, I could tell you what happened and what set me off, but why I got THAT upset, is TOTALLY beyond me. I wanted to call someone, but wasn't sure who would still like me after I told them what a freak I am. So here I am typing to no one and everyone that means so much to me, yet still afraid to confess. Hmmm....maybe that is my answer: I need to confess. But I'm still too scared. Maybe later....

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

You may not feel like you know me well enough yet to have called me, but I hope you know you could. I'm an experienced "melt down" survivor (I have them - everyone does, you witnessed one of mine at the Monday night bible study two weeks ago. That one was small and a little reserved. I have much larger ones than that when I'm not in public) and I would love to listen any time. Sometimes I just need a good one to clear my emotional air and release tension. I'm a big fan of very big healthy good cries. I always feel better afterwards even if I do have red puffy eyes and a drippy nose! It's amazing how much better a can breathe after one. Call me anytime; I'll even bring chocolate or my favorite -chocolate chip cookies and milk! Love ya!